So I’ve bee thinking a little to myself, “Mhm food.”
My suggestions for you to try.
1. Get a packet of those lame add oil and an egg brownie cookie packets. Make and eat. They are fantastic for packaged mixes.
2. Slather some peanut butter in a soft tortilla include a whole banana (Obviously, no peal) a dash of cinnamon, maybe some walnuts if you like walnuts, and some oats for a texture. Roll and enjoy a fast and on the go snack packed with protein and goodness.
3. Seems rather simple, but the salad I ate yesterday was very yummy. I had a container of organic spring mix pre-made salad. It was all leafs so I added my own goodness. a small amount of chopped onion, (I didn’t want onion breath), probably a two inch section of a cucumber as close to cubed as possible, a really large strawberry chopped up. Tossed, added a little bit of tastee dressing and gorged without guilt.
4. Have you heard of a waffle-dog? Basically it’s a breakfast sausage battered with waffle batter and deep fried, topped with a bit of powdered sugar. Make sure you brown your sausage in a pan before battering, you don’t want raw sausage in the middle of your dog.
5. Eat now and pretend like you’re going to run it off later.
6. Eat something unhealthy then include a salad to ease your guilt.